Introduced at a time when “middleweight” machines almost exclusively featured single and twin-cylinder engines, Honda’s little CB400F was really a “because we can” middle finger in the face of the competition, a demonstration...
Subscribe via Email
Never miss an update with our subscription service. Your address will not be sold or spammed, and only our updates will be sent to you.
Show Bikes by Make
- Big money: Virgin 1985 Ducati MHR Mille October 17, 2018
- Hen’s tooth: 237-mile 1998 Ducati 916 SPS October 16, 2018
- NOS: 2013 Buell 1190 RS Carbon Edition (NEW!) October 15, 2018
- Just in Time for Halloween: 2012 KTM RC8R for Sale October 14, 2018
- No Reservations – 1993 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade October 13, 2018