The Bimota YB1 wasn’t originally called the YB1 because it predated Bimota’s traditional naming conventions. Internally, it was known as the Yamaha-Bimota Gran Prix ’74, but later became known as the YB1, the very...
Subscribe via Email
Never miss an update with our subscription service. Your address will not be sold or spammed, and only our updates will be sent to you.
Show Bikes by Make
- Slingshot, engage: Road-worn 1988 Suzuki GSX-R 750 February 20, 2019
- Top Gun: 1991 Ducati 851 February 19, 2019
- OG Race rep: 1981 Honda CB1100RB February 18, 2019
- Mad About Saffron: 2000 Triumph Daytona 955i for Sale February 17, 2019
- Old School Awesome: 1982 Kawasaki GPz 750 February 16, 2019