The Bimota YB1 wasn’t originally called the YB1 because it predated Bimota’s traditional naming conventions. Internally, it was known as the Yamaha-Bimota Gran Prix ’74, but later became known as the YB1, the very...
Subscribe via Email
Never miss an update with our subscription service. Your address will not be sold or spammed, and only our updates will be sent to you.
Show Bikes by Make
- VentiÂquattro: 1993 Ducati 888 August 17, 2019
- Featured Listing: 1971 Norton Dunstall 810 Sleeper August 16, 2019
- Thoroughly Italian: 1986 Bimota DB1 for Sale August 16, 2019
- Mamma Mia Mamola: 2003 BMW R1100S Boxer Cup Replika August 15, 2019
- Museum Piece: 1986 Yamaha FZ600 August 14, 2019